top of page

How your donations are used

10% of all donations go to the operational expenses of Ocean Planet Explorers.  The remaining 90% goes to the project or program you selected to support. 
The 10% is used to handle the bookkeeping of the project, produce promotional material for the project such as shirts, hats, the webpage the project is displayed on, promotional videos etc.
bottom of page